Saturday, May 2, 2009

Getting Started with Internet Marketing

I'm New at this but like all things tried its a new adventure for me. I have been into computers, and the best use for them since I was working in my families appliance business. I had a customer that was well in to his sixties, and believe it, going to collage. We had a conversation about some of the new electronic games coming out like, "Pong", and one called, "Arcadia2000". I think was the real first from, "Emerson Electronics", a form of "Intelevision" game console. Our discussion turned to ways to help inventory, and Burt who was very intuitive said he had just finished a coarse at collage about the new computer technology. So I started to get involved and to get educated, starting with computers programming for dummies. I bought my first computer a CBM (Commodore) to keep inventory card-ex files on. I soon learned many other ways to use the computer including for recreation. So here I am blogging. One of my newest ventures in the starting of an online business was to research the subject to compare how to best approach the world wide web to succeed. I found that there is a lot going on and a lot of mistakes have been made.
All said about that simply means that there are changes going on that you have to be aware of and adapt to them. I started out with a web site for a service business promoting my Appliance and Air Conditioning Services that did very well with. That was unique to most because for me it did well for about $50.00 a month for my web site and the hosting. I could have done better if I had set up Affiliates to partner with increasing the income from the site. Now I am working with an affiliate program and can see a real benefit. First of all no product to maintain or support to worry about since that is all done by the products owners. For More Info on this click here

No comments:

Post a Comment