Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Whare I Came From And It Has Brought Me To Empower Network

I have been a family man with the drive to provide for my wife and children by servicing other peoples labor saving products. I started in my early teens to repair and service almost anything mechanical. At age 11 I went from house to house promoting my lawn service business, and with that I had to learn how to repair and maintain the equipment. I tried the old way of trial and error which proved to be a big problem since at the time I didn't even have a clue how things worked. My father who was a mechanic in commercial construction taught me trough the procedures necessary. His most helpful advise to me was to get a good education in the mechanical field. I enrolled in a ninth grade class for small engine repair. That was a very good class with a very thorough teacher. From there I competed classes in high school and later in continuing education classes. These expanded to Appliance and Air Conditioning. So here I am today making strides to promote online. To date this the year of 2013 I have added several new things to my business venture on line. they include web sites and blogs. Bob's Shops that is our main page. We promote everything for the home and garden with everything from A to Z. We even have a web site that helps Small Business and Self Employment Job Creation. There are so many that I listed some in the links area and a few here that I especially am personally working on. I like doing things that keep busy men going. There are new horizons for me in the field of our mind and well being at the Empower Network. This is going to be a learning experience for me what if you'll follow along in which you get there with me and make some money at the same time. If you join my network and subscribed to by feeds and post it will be able to see all that I do with simple network systems available to us at the end of it all we can make some money too.Just Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment