Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fun with RC models

While editing my YouTube channel I checked my messages an found a nice video that was sent to me with the comment that I should share it. I thought it to be well done and it deserves some credit and so I decided to post it with comments. I hope it is liked and maybe even get passed around a little. This is the time of year when people like to find such info and ads.





Leave comment for a little support please.


Iphone/Android Control U810 Gyro RC Helicopter - Remote Control Copter Toy
The Helicopter is controlled by your iPhone 4 and Android OS mobile phone. Infrared alloy body increases the strength of the helicopter and prevents damages upon crashes. Colorful lights makes it attractive. Employs Gyroscope.


Check out more RC Fun by going to my site CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment